What is the project “Ukraine-Norway”?
Category : Article
International project of social adaptation of servicemen, retired, and their families – “Ukraine-Norway” is being implemented since 2003. During the ten years of its existence, the project has become one of the biggest international projects on the territory of Ukraine. Services project benefited more than 6,500 soldiers and their families.
The basis of the project is retraining of the task force on civil specialties that are in demand in the labor market in Ukraine, assist project participants in the legal and social adaptation to life in civil society.
In Nikolaev project “Ukraine-Norway” is being implemented since 2007
The project partners are:
– International Social Adaptation Fund (IFAS President – Vladimir Rubtsov);
– University “Nord” (formerly the University of Nordland, g.Bude, Norway);
– The charitable organization “Conversion of military personnel”;
– Black Sea National University named after Petro Mohyla.
Retraining is carried out on specialties that are in demand in today’s labor market, taking into account individual preferences of listeners. Among the specialties, the most popular, it should be noted “Web Design”, “Modern Information Technologies in Accounting”, “Entrepreneurship”, “Fundamentals of business communication. English”.
During the project retrained 730 military personnel and their families.
Out of 100% of the project participants, retrained, at the enterprises of the city and the region employed 51%. Bases training and potential employers for the participants of the project are: PJSC “Lactalis – Nikolayev” Company SMEs “Nika-Tera” WTO “Construction Industry”, JSC “Nikolaev TPP”, LLC “Progresstroy”, JSC “Agro – Leader ‘s- d “Zorya-Mashproekt” capital construction management of the Mykolayiv regional State Administration, Audit Bureau of the Central district of Nikolaev, Travel agency “Eco – tour”, the company “Eco-smart” meriyag.Nikolaeva and others.
7% of students using the Project received knowledge and skills created their own business.
Participation in the project – it is not only possible to obtain a civil profession, in addition, it:
– Psychological support (individual advice, training cycles, aimed at achieving a state of psycho-emotional comfort and the formation of personal qualities and skills that increase the competitiveness of graduates);
– Workshops on job application skills, opportunities to attract investors, create business plans and others.
– Live communication in a comfortable environment;
– Maintenance (advisory, legal, psychological assistance) participants of the Project after its completion by BO “ICC”;
– Certification documents (international and Ukrainian sample), the qualifications of graduates and more.
Become a participant of the project can any soldier who is retired or soon to be dismissed, as well as members of military families.
For more information please contact us by phone or via the website.